Elephant Rock ... Naturally
Elephant Rock is 43 acres of Australian Bush situated at the foot of Mt Greville in the heart of the 'Scenic Rim' in Queensland's Great South East. Lake Moogerah is visible from the deck
Elephant Rock is just 9 kilometres away from the Cunningham Highway about halfway between Ipswich and Warwick, and two hours from Brisbane or the Gold Coast, mostly along motorways and highways
- Six bedrooms with queen beds and their own en-suite shower, toilet and washbasin, with overhead fans in each room
- Drive through powered sites for caravans, camper trailers or vans.
- Areas for tents
- Large common room with kitchen, including
- all utensils
- crockery and cutlery
- dining area with table and chairs
- DVD player
- CD player
- turntable for vinyl
- books to read or swap - fiction and nonfiction
- broadband internet access.
- movies through Fetch
- Wood burning stove for winter heat.
- Breezeway with tables and seating for social gatherings or al-fresco meals.
- 30 ft pool
- Heated spa which seats 6 (or more)
- Deck for sunning by the pool and spa, includes outdoor setting under orange trumpet vine canopy
- Laundry Facilities
- Pool room with slate pool table
Equipment available to guests includes petanque, croquet, badminton, table tennis, jigsaws and table games. Also pool table for pool. 9 ball, billiards or snooker.
Elephant Rock abounds in wildlife with Australian parrots (King parrots, Rainbow lorikeets, scaly breasted lorikeets, pale headed rosellas, crimson rosellas, and black cockatoos), goannas, possums, bandicoots, wallabies and kangaroos, and the occasional dingo.
Please remember that we are not a clothes optional retreat, although allowances will be made for genuine first timers and cold weather conditions. We do not cater for children, and only well-behaved pets will be accepted by prior agreement only.